Zuhrah Shrine Circus
A cultural kaleidoscope of color and opulent panorama of pageantry kicks off a star-studded line up as the Zuhrah Shrine Circus rolls into Minneapolis for an exciting three-day weekend! Enchanting elephants, tantalizing tigers, and amazing acrobats prepare to dazzle and astound!
This year’s Shrine Circus is all new—including an original new score, beautiful new costumes, and thrilling feats - many never attempted previously in the U.S. George Carden, the founder of America’s Original Three Ring Circus, said this about the upcoming shows, “Every year, we scour the world to find the best performances. We’re bringing a big show, the biggest we’ve ever put together. The spirit of the circus is to top anything and everything, each year.”
Slated to appear are:
• Giancarlo’s Tigers, World Renowned Tiger Trainer. Giancarlo impressively interacts with the Dynamic Tigers and Liger as they perform magnificent feats!
• Broadway Bo, The World’s Largest Performing Elephant. Trained by Larry Carden. In a jaunty top hat, see this incredible 5 ton pachyderm perform feats of precision and perfection.
• Priceless Pachyderms, trained by Larry Carden. Dancing elephants perform precision feats with our Gagnam style dancers featuring Bo, a one of a kind elephant who loves to show his talents!
• Everyone’s favorite clown, Johnny, and his surprising side kick Baby Pach. Watch Johnny clown around with his “toy.”
• Guiming Meng. Our talented guest from China entertains with his unique balancing act!
• Extreme Circus Riders. Not for the faint of heart, fast paced, highly energized two and four wheeled sensations!
• The Human Cannonball. World Record Holder, David Smith, Jr. is blasted from the booming barrel, soaring freestyle to his destination!
The Shrine Circus is the only interactive circus in the world! Our audience is warmly welcomed into all three rings of the circus floor for our famous Pre-Party one hour prior to show times to meet our performers, ride the elephants, and just clown around! This is a perfect photo opportunity to create memories that last a lifetime and beyond.
About Our Hosts: The Shrine Circus is a fundraising event for the Zuhrah Shrine Temple, known for their tireless and colorful participation in the community service projects and philanthropic pursuits. Shriners International is one of the oldest fraternal organizations in the world. For more information on Zuhrah Shrine, visit www.zuhrah.org. Proceeds from the Shrine Circus benefit the Zuhrah Temple, and are not tax deductible as charitable contributions.
Dates & Times
Nov 29 - Dec 1 , 2013
1 hour prior to each event
$9.00, $18.00, $25.00 & $30.00
Ticket prices include a $2.50 facility fee. Children who have not yet reached their 2nd birthday are free, but must sit in a parent’s lap.
|View Seating Chart|