Assistant Manager, Ticketing
Company: Target Center
AEG Facilities and SMG are now ASM Global. We are the world’s leading venue management and services company, connecting people through the power of live experience. As the world’s most trusted venue manager, we have a global reach that is unmatched in our industry. Our expertise and experience tailor all the resources we have accumulated to deliver the localized solutions that create the places where communities come together, celebrate and thrive.
We are looking for someone to fill our Assistant Manager, Ticketing position that is located at Target Center in Minneapolis, MN. Home of the MN Timberwolves and MN Lynx.
This position is the primary contact for all aspects of family shows and group sales. This position also is responsible for managing and maintaining a well-trained staff of PT ticket supervisors and PT ticket sellers with excellent customer service skills.
- Responsible for family shows in entirety, including:
- Interacting directly with Promoter
- Information gathering
- Building of events in ticketing system
- Handling all ticketing aspects such as, pre-sales, on-sales, reporting, order processing, and day-of-show settlement.
- Acts as primary contact for Target Center Group Sales for all related events. Runs invoices and processes all Group Sales orders and maintains records of unpaid accounts.
- Manages part-time staff including recruiting, training, task supervision, performance reviews, discipline and time keeping functions. Is also responsible for distributing all relevant event information to staff. Responsible for the scheduling of all part-time staff.
- Partners with Manager to ensure proper management of the vault, including daily reconciliation, onsite cash volume and daily bank deposit reporting.
- Responsible for the management and training of Flash Assist for all ticketing office staff.
- Monitors credit card sales and processes all credit card charge-backs, retrievals, and reversals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
- A minimum education level of:
Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year)
- Area of Study: ANY
- Minimum years of related work experience: 3
- Box Office/Ticketing and proven strong customer service experience required.
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Able to work extended hours including weekends and holidays as required by the event schedule.
Preferred Qualifications (if applicable):
- Working knowledge of AXS Outbox and AXS Veritix ticketing systems
- Accounting and/or Finance experience preferred.
ASM Global reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.