Concierge - Suites (Part-Time) - Hiring Fall 2017
Company: Target Center
POSITION PT Concierge - Suites
SUPERVISOR Manager of Hospitality
FLSA STATUS Non-exempt; Part-time
The primary responsibility of this position is to welcome guests to the suite level and provide them with a great experience while at Target Center. Suite Concierge Staff are expected to be personable and professional at all times, answer general questions, and assist guests to the best of their ability.
- Welcome guests and support a stress-free experience.
- Demonstrate outstanding customer service to all guests.
- Maintain professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- Practice teamwork and positive communication with all building staff.
- Enforce building and suite level rules.
- Respond to and assist with emergencies.
- Deal with guest problems and complaints up to the level where intervention by a full-time staff member is required.
- Hours of work include days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE -
- Previous customer service experience required.
- Pleasant, positive, and flexible personality a must.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, have a friendly disposition, and a smile!
- High school diploma or equivalent required college diploma or enrollment in college classes preferred.
- Continuous standing and walking, including some stairs.
- Ability to work in a variety of environments, including but not limited to darkened arena, around crowds, loud noise, and flashing lights.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 10 pounds.