Concierge - Suites (Part-Time)
Company: Target Center
POSITION PT Concierge - Suites
SUPERVISOR Manager of Hospitality
FLSA STATUS Non-exempt; Part-time
The Concierge is primarily responsible for welcoming guests to the Premium Level of Target Center and helping facilitate a positive and memorable guest experience. Concierge are expected to be personable and professional while checking tickets, verifying credentials, directing guests, and answering questions.
- Welcome guests with a warm greeting and support an enjoyable and memorable guest experience by anticipating the guests’ needs, offering clear directions, and helping facilitate guests’ requests.
- Check tickets, verify credentials, and wristband guests as needed.
- Enforce facility and Premium Level policies by monitoring assigned entrances and areas.
- Creatively resolve guests’ troubles or complaints up to the level where intervention by a Manager is required.
- Identify and respond to issues or emergencies, involving Security or Management, as appropriate.
- Provide support to managers, administrators, and supervisors on the Premium Level as needed or as assigned by management.
- Remain calm and direct guests to the designated area of safety in the event of an emergency.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE -
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previously demonstrated strong customer service experience.
- Must maintain professional attitude and appearance.
- Must have a friendly and outgoing disposition, with a smile.
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests and teammates in a concise, positive, and professional manner (this includes over two-way radios).
- Ability to practice teamwork and synergize with all facility, team, and catering staff.
- Must be able to read tickets and attach wristbands.
- Must be able to stay calm in stressful and fast-paced environment of arena.
- Experience in handling conflict in a friendly and effective manner.
- Willing and able to set a great example for other teammates.
- Ability to work in a variety of environments, including by not limited to a darkened arena, around crowds, loud noise, and flashing lights.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays