Concierge - Suites (Part-Time)
Company: Target Center
POSITION PT Concierge - Suites
SUPERVISOR Manager of Hospitality
FLSA STATUS Non-exempt; Part-time
The Concierge is primarily responsible for welcoming guests to the Premium Level of Target Center and helping facilitate a positive and memorable guest experience. Concierge are expected to be personable and professional while checking tickets, verifying credentials, directing guests, and answering questions.
- Welcome guests with a warm greeting and support an enjoyable and memorable guest experience by anticipating the guests’ needs, offering clear directions, and helping facilitate guests’ requests.
- Check tickets, verify credentials, and wristband guests as needed.
- Enforce facility and Premium Level policies by monitoring assigned entrances and areas.
- Creatively resolve guests’ troubles or complaints up to the level where intervention by a Manager is required.
- Identify and respond to issues or emergencies, involving Security or Management, as appropriate.
- Provide support to managers, administrators, and supervisors on the Premium Level as needed or as assigned by management.
- Remain calm and direct guests to the designated area of safety in the event of an emergency.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE -
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previously demonstrated strong customer service experience.
- Must maintain professional attitude and appearance.
- Must have a friendly and outgoing disposition, with a smile.
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests and teammates in a concise, positive, and professional manner (this includes over two-way radios).
- Ability to practice teamwork and synergize with all facility, team, and catering staff.
- Must be able to read tickets and attach wristbands.
- Must be able to stay calm in stressful and fast-paced environment of arena.
- Experience in handling conflict in a friendly and effective manner.
- Willing and able to set a great example for other teammates.
- Ability to work in a variety of environments, including by not limited to a darkened arena, around crowds, loud noise, and flashing lights.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays
ASM Global reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.