Company: Target Center
The Executive Assistant provides high-level administrative assistance to the General Manager and others, as needed, within the division. Duties for this position include preparing correspondence, reports and presentations; calendar scheduling and maintenance; making travel arrangements; client interface (answering calls and emails, greeting visitors); and working on assigned projects.
- Create a wide variety of correspondence, reports, forms, presentations and records.
- Assists General Manager (GM), Asst. General Manager (AGM), and Director of Booking and Marketing by working on special projects as assigned. Prepares information and research for executive needs. Takes initiative in identifying needs of the GM, AGM and Director of Booking and Marketing to take tasks off their desk.
- Maintain calendars and schedule appointments and meetings for both the GM, AGM and Director of Booking and Marketing. Coordinate frequent executive travel arrangements and changes including car service, airfare, hotel and various other elements of executive travel. Assist GM and Director of Booking and Marketing with maintaining venue’s event calendar (bookings, holds, etc.) and distributing such information to necessary internal and external contacts.
- Screen telephone calls and take appropriate action. Respond to routine telephone requests by researching information and conducting some analysis. Open and prioritize confidential and non-confidential mail. Respond or redirect as appropriate. Filing for GM, AGM and Director of Booking and Marketing as needed. Greet site visitors upon arrival. Resolve routine and non-routine problems based on knowledge of priorities, policies, procedures, or practices. Discreetly handle confidential information.
- Assist GM, AGM or other executives as needed with the logistics of arranging special events (marketing presentations, executive meetings, All-Team meetings, etc.).
- Build and activate events in ABI Mastermind. Add ancillary events as needed.
- Provide coverage for Receptionist during lunch and time off.
- Other duties as assigned including possible event assistance.
- A minimum education level of:
AA/AS Degree (2-year) (BA/BS Degree Preferred)
- A minimum of
5years of related work experience. Background in Marketing preferred.
- Ability to read, listen and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to access and accurately input information using a moderately complex computer system.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to articulate messages and write documents effectively to convey sensitive messages.
- Able to type at least 60 w.p.m.
- Demonstrated experience interacting with executive management
- Good people skills in order to provide exceptional service to ASM employees and clients.
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
- Works with sense of urgency in order to perform administrative tasks efficiently and with a high level of accuracy.
- Able to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
ASM reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. ASM may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.