Company: Target Center
POSITION Event Electrician
SUPERVISOR Director of Operations
FLSA STATUS Non-Exempt/Part-Time
UNION I.B.T. Local #638
The part-time Event Electrician will provide coverage for all electrical service needs for the building during an event.
- Connection and disconnection of primary show power for concerts.
- Connection and disconnection of primary power for television broadcast trucks.
- Set up and take down of basketball scoring equipment.
- Set up and take down of auxiliary event power.
- Troubleshoot and correct electrical failures.
- Operate house lighting system.
- Set up and take down of house spot lights.
- Change light bulbs and ballasts.
- Hours of work include days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Requires ability to work varying event hours – which can include days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to navigate a variety of floor surfaces and areas.
- Ability to crawl, stoop, and kneel per the job specifics identified above.
- Ability to work in a variety of environments, including but not limited to heights, elevators, darkened arena, around crowds, loud noise, and flashing lights.
- Continuous standing and walking, including up and down stairs.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds regularly.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, or REGISTRATIONS
Current Journeyman level electrical license required.