Ticket Service Representative (Part-Time) - Hiring Fall 2017
Company: Target Center
POSITION Ticket Service Representative
DEPARTMENT Box Office
SUPERVISOR Box Office Supervisor
FLSA STATUS Non-exempt, Part-time
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide guests with a positive initial impression of Target Center. This impression is created by aiding guests, providing them with accurate event information, and assisting them in purchasing and/or picking up tickets to Target Center events. This position is expected to work cohesively with all employees of Target Center in maintaining a superior level of guest service.
- Provide all guests a positive first impression of Target Center by offering superior, individualized guest service.
- Accurately operate the ticketing system to sell tickets for Target Center events.
- Problem-solve by effectively communicating with guests to locate and deliver will-call/guest list tickets.
- Provide information regarding Target Center events/facilities and downtown Minneapolis via face-to-face communication and telephone.
- Provide superior customer service to all internal clients.
- Assist with miscellaneous box office projects as directed.
- Communicate positively with guests to establish their needs efficiently and courteously.
- Handle cash responsibly and accurately.
- Develop a growing knowledge of ticketing system.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Experience handling cash preferred.
- Work requires looking at computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Work may require sitting for long periods of time.