Ticket Seller (Part-Time)
Company: Target Center
POSITION Ticket Seller
DEPARTMENT Box Office
SUPERVISOR Assistant Manager, Box Office
FLSA STATUS Non-exempt, Part-time
Ticket Sellers are responsible for processing single ticket sales for various events at the Target Center. This position will also work Will Call and customer service windows during events, as well as perform any other related ticketing duties. Ticket Sellers are expected to maintain accuracy when handling all financial and ticketing transactions.
- Process single ticket sales and distribute. Will Call tickets for e vents
- Resolve Flash Mobile Delivery issues and answer Flash related customer questions using web-based administrative program.
- Provide information to patrons concerning performances and ticketing policies.
- Answer the general Box Office phone line and provide customer support to guest calling in with questions.
- Provide support to managers, administrators, and supervisors as needed within the Box Office.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or its equivalency
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience, including box office or ticketing systems
- Prior cash handling experience required; able to accurately and efficiently deal with large quantities of cash and other payment methods.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to read, listen, and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Understand or able to learn basic computer skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and commitment.
- Excellent skills in communications and problem solving.
- Willing and able to set a great example for other staff.