Target Center is committed to serving the community throughout the greater Twin Cities and the state of Minnesota. It is Target Center’s ongoing mission to provide an incredible entertainment experience, as well as to give back to communities surrounding the arena. Target Center’s charitable efforts focus on improving the quality of life for children and families.
Charitable Donation Guidelines
As an active community participant, Target Center is dedicated to assisting community organizations that hold non-profit 501(c)(3) status and focus on K-12 education; community and economic development; sports, health and social services; and music and art education for youth in Minnesota. Target Center receives many requests for donations and each is given serious consideration, but unfortunately not all can be accommodated.
Please verify that your request falls within our established guidelines as listed below:
- Meets the criteria of Target Center’s community relations efforts (listed above)
- Request must be received 30 days in advance of the event date
- Request must be sent from company or association email address
- One (1) donation per organization per year
- Must be a Minnesota (or surrounding area) organization
- Cannot accept requests for sponsorship or monetary donations, 3rd party or organizational campaigns, individuals or individual pursuits, fraternal, labor or political groups
Submit A Ticket Request
If your organization meets all of the above-mentioned requirements, please fill out the form below.
If you are requesting tickets to the Minnesota Timberwolves or Lynx please visit their donation page.
If your request is approved, a member of Target Center's staff will contact you.