AXS Mobile ID
Your AXS Mobile ID is the secure and unique code for all of your tickets, and all you need is the Timberwolves + Target Center app or AXS app to use it (iOS or Android). No paper tickets required. Delivery can be delayed for some events, and you’ll see more info on the event page if there is a delay.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR AXS MOBILE ID TICKETS:
2) First time users: click CREATE ACCOUNT/SIGN UP and use the email you provided
3) Previous users: click SIGN IN and use the email you provided
4) To quickly bring up your AXS Mobile ID for your next event, click the Tickets icon in the Timberwolves + Target Center app or Upcoming Event Icon in the AXS app located at the bottom of the screen
5) Show the AXS Mobile ID to the usher to scan at the entrance
6) You'll receive a paper seat locator to help find your seats
7) To manage your tickets, click on the Ticket Icon located at the bottom of the screen where you can view all of your upcoming events and also transfer tickets to friends or sell tickets you can't use (if available on your event).
TICKETMASTER MOBILE ENTRY
NOTE: Ticketmaster Mobile Entry will be used on a show by show basis. Please visit TargetCenter.com/events, find your next live event and scroll down to Ticket Info for more details.
Mobile Entry is the easiest and safest way to access tickets to your events. When your event is Mobile only, or you selected Mobile Entry at checkout - your mobile phone is your ticket. For mobile entry tickets, you will only be able to access your tickets on your phone. They will not be available to print from your online account, nor can they be emailed to you.
Mobile Entry Is Easy
Upon arrival to your event, locate your tickets in your Ticketmaster app or the mobile website. You’ll show your ticket to the ticket scanner, your barcode is scanned – and you’re in!
How To Access Your Ticket(s):
1) Open your Ticketmaster App (download app here) or visit Ticketmaster using your mobile internet.
2) Login to your Ticketmaster account and locate the order with your ticket(s).
3) Tap and show. Your phone will be scanned for entry and you’re in!
4) Questions? More information can be found here.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
What is AXS Mobile ID?
AXS Mobile ID is digital ticketing technology that provides the flexibility and convenience of safely and securely managing tickets online or in the AXS mobile app and is the preferred admission method for the venue. It eliminates paper tickets and allows you to enter the venue with your AXS Mobile ID and manage your tickets digitally. AXS Mobile ID gives you the ability to transfer, sell and buy seats through an official marketplace endorsed by the venue.
Why did the venue decide to use AXS Mobile ID?
AXS Mobile ID allows for convenience, flexibility and security. Fans can manage tickets digitally, transfer or sell tickets when needed (if applicable), and remain assured that all tickets are authentic and secure. The move to AXS Mobile ID is designed to put tickets in the hands of fans, reduce ticket scalping from unauthorized resale sites & ensure that we know who is coming to the show.
How do I create an AXS account?
Upon purchasing tickets, your AXS tickets will be automatically added to your existing AXS account. If you do not currently have an AXS account you will be instructed to create one during your purchase. You can also create an account without purchasing tickets by going to AXS.com and enter some very basic account information. After completing the account information, you may buy, sell or manage any seats in your account.
How do I get into the venue?
AXS Mobile ID via the AXS app is the only form of entry, but if you don’t have access to a
smartphone, you may use the credit card you used to purchase the tickets.
1. Get the AXS app if you haven't already
2. Open the App and sign in to see your tickets.
3. Show the ticket in the App at the entrance and get them scanned to enter.
4. Enjoy the event!
Bought tickets for a group? Make sure everyone enters together OR transfer tickets to
friends before the event & have them follow the steps above to enter the venue.
What if my guests arrive at different times?
Many fans find it best to TRANSFER the seats to their guests prior to the event. This way your guests will be able to enter when they arrive using their own AXS Mobile ID.
How do I transfer tickets?
A ticket transfer allows you to digitally give each guest in your party their own ticket via AXS Mobile ID. There is no fee for transferring tickets. With seat transfers, you no longer need to worry about delivering the paper tickets to them in advance or meeting them outside of the gates to walk in together. There is no fee for transferring seats and you are allowed unlimited transfers.
Your guests will need to create an AXS account to receive tickets. Guests can transfer the tickets back to you if they can’t attend or you can cancel the transfer if they have yet to set up their AXS account. If they already have an AXS account set up the tickets will go in their account automatically.
Here's how it works:
1. Click the Transfer button next to the event in your AXS account.
2. Select the tickets to transfer and enter the recipient's information.
3. On the review page, click the Transfer button to send the tickets.
The recipient will get an email about the transfer, and they’ll need to create an AXS account (if they don’t have one yet) to complete the transfer. After that, the tickets will be theirs to use with the AXS app.
Can I just send a screenshot of the barcode instead of using the Transfer button?
No, that will not work. The app has screenshot prevention so the barcode will be refreshed every 60 seconds to protect your tickets. You must use the app's Transfer feature to send your tickets to someone else.
How will I know if my transfer was successful?
Review your transfer history within the AXS app by clicking on MY EVENTS and selecting
TRANSFERRED. You may also review your transfers and purchase history at AXS.com.
How do I accept Transferred Tickets?
If you already have an AXS account, the tickets will be transferred to your account
automatically. Otherwise, you’ll get an email letting you know you need to create an AXS
account to claim the tickets. Just follow the simple steps to make the tickets officially yours.
Can seats be transferred to someone who doesn’t have an AXS account?
Yep! They’ll just have to create an AXS account to claim their tickets. They’ll also need to get
the AXS app. When it’s time for the event, they can open the app to show their tickets on their phone.
How do I sell my tickets?
AXS Official Resale is the best way to sell your seats because it is the official marketplace
endorsed by the venue. Tickets purchased through unofficial sources (such as Craigslist,
StubHub, etc.) may not be valid.
Here's how it works:
1. Click the Sell button next to the event in your AXS Account.
2. Select the tickets to sell, and then set your price and selling options.
3. On the Review page, click the List Tickets button to finish.
When your tickets sell, you’ll receive an email informing you of the sale. The tickets will be
delivered to the buyer automatically. You’ll be able to transfer money to your bank from your account on AXS.com.
When does a ticket listing expire?
It’s up to you! When listing tickets, you decide how long your listing will be available for others to buy. Generally, these are your options:
· One Day from Now
· One Week from Now
· One Day Before Event
· One Hour Before Start Time
· At Event Start Time
· One Hour After Event Start Time
Remember, you can remove your listing at any time (as long as tickets haven’t sold).
How do I remove a listing? Just follow these steps:
1. Sign into your AXS Account and click Listings
2. Choose a listing and click Retract
3. Click yes, retract now.
And you're done! Your tickets will no longer be listed for others to buy.
What is AXS Official Resale and where do the tickets come from?
AXS Official Resale is the safe and easy way to buy and sell tickets with other fans. When fans have tickets they can’t use, they list them for other fans to buy. Buyers get 100% valid and authentic tickets delivered straight to their AXS accounts, and sellers get paid by direct deposit. If available, you’ll see the option to get tickets with AXS Official Resale on the event page.