Please note the following opportunities
Please note that we accept applications for part-time positions at all times and hire on an as needed basis.
AUGUST 23, 2016 JOB FAIR - Plan Now To Attend
Job Fair Information
- What: Job Fair with all four(4) employers at Target Center
- Who: Target Center, MN Timberwolves & MN Lynx, Levy Restaurants, Delaware North Sportservice
- When: Tuesday, August 23rd at 4:30PM / Tuesday, September 13th at 4:30PM
- Where: The Timberwolves Experience Center in Mayo Clinic Square (Address: 600 Hennepin Avenue, Suite 300)
*All attendees will be entered into a raffle for fun prizes!!*
Target Center Part Time Employment
Target Center Arena, the home of the MN Timberwolves and MN Lynx in Minneapolis MN, offers a variety of part-time employment opportunities. Target Center employs approximately 300 part-time staff in the following departments:
- Box Office - Ticket Service Representative
- Changeover & Conversion - Conversion Crew
- Custodial - Event Custodians
- Guest Services - Ushers
- Hospitality & Suites - Concierge
- Security - Event Security
- Event Electrician
The work environment is exciting, fast-paced, professionally casual, and fun. Part-time positions work during events, requiring availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- We accept applications for part-time positions at all times however applications are only reviewed at the time a position opens and the department is hiring.
- Applications are sorted by the position you are applying for; please be specific and list only one position per application.
- Applications are forwarded to the department manager for review at the time the department is hiring.
*Based upon the volume of applications received each day, we are not able to respond to telephone inquiries about the status of your application. All applications that list a specific job position title are forwarded to the department manager and the department manager will call you if they are interested in your application when they have openings
Target Center Full Time Employment
Delaware North Job Opportunities
Delaware North Sportservice manages food, beverage, and retail services at more than 50 sports and entertainment venues across North America. Delaware North will be celebrating an important milestone in 2015 – 100 years as a successful and growing business. Delaware North Sportservice operates concessions services at Target Center, home of the NBA’s Minnesota Timberwolves. Delaware North’s concessions offerings range from local to player- and team-inspired concepts.
Levy Restaurants Job Opportunities
The Levy family culture has nurtured our incredible growth from a single delicatessen in Chicago, to an industry-leading, food organization over 30 years later. Today, we create great dining experiences at restaurants throughout the country and many of the highest profile sporting and entertainment venues in the world. We're proud that thousands of guests have savored our food at some of the most celebrated gatherings in our nation: the Super Bowl, NBA and NHL All-Star Games and the Grammy Awards.
No one else in this business thinks quite like we do. By seamlessly blending our sense of family, genuine passion and unique mindset as restaurateurs, we continue to set ourselves apart for our guests and from our competitors, and create an amazing home for all of our hardworking, fun-spirited team members countrywide. The reason we have so many amazing people is best summed up by founder Larry Levy, "If you find a job you enjoy, you'll never work another day in your life."
Timberwolves & Lynx Job Opportunities
We say "with us" and not "for us" because we believe that as a team we all work together to accomplish our mutual goals.
The MN Timberwolves & Lynx is a professional sports organization supporting a professional NBA team and a professional WNBA team. We are all part of a team that works together, speaking with one voice. We take pride in a culture that embraces a work environment that balances hard work and fun. We strive to develop each and every employee within our organization. We encourage ideas, welcome suggestions and value opinions, as well as provide countless opportunities for employees to grow both personally and professionally.