Target Center Employment
Experience sports, music, & fun...
Experience working at Target Center, Home of the MN Timberwolves & MN Lynx
Target Center Arena, the home of the MN Timberwolves and MN Lynx in Minneapolis MN, offers a variety of part-time employment opportunities. Target Center employs approximately 300 part-time staff in the following departments:
- Guest Services - Ushers
- Hospitality & Suites - Concierge
- Custodial - Event Custodians
- Changeover/Conversion - Conversion Crew
- Security - Event Security
- Box Office - Ticket Service Representative
The work environment is exciting, fast-paced, professionally casual, and fun. Part-time positions work during events, requiring availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Full-time positions work normal business hours and may also work events depending on the position.
Target Center welcomes internships as appropriate in the following departments:
- Human Resources
- Facility Operations
- Event Services
- Guest Services
Internships are unpaid and MUST be done for college credit. Our internships are flexible and designed to incorporate the goals & objectives of the college program as well as Target Center’s needs.
Individuals interested in an internship with Target Center should forward their resume and all applicable information re: their college internship program to Target Center Human Resources at email@example.com .
- We accept applications for part-time positions at all times however applications are only reviewed at the time a position opens and the department is hiring.
- Applications are sorted by the position you are applying for; please be specific and list only one position per application.
- Applications are forwarded to the department manager for review at the time the department is hiring. Based upon the volume of applications received each day, we are not able to respond to telephone inquiries about the status of your application. All applications that list a specific job position title are forwarded to the department manager and the department manager will call you if they are interested in your application.
- Fill out the on-line application form; please identify the specific job you are applying for on the "Position Applying For:" line. Applications without a specific position identified are not retained.
- Stop by Target Center’s Box Office, M-F, 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. to complete an application; please identify the specific job you are applying for ont he "Position Applying For:" line
- Fax completed application forms to Human Resources at 612.673.1387
- Mail completed application forms to:
Target Center Human Resources
600 First Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55403
*Target Center is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
We are accepting applications for the following positions:
(Again, please note that we accept applications for part-time positions at all times and hire on an as needed basis.)